DBASS are an established 3 partner chartered accountancy firm based in Ashbourne, Co Meath. With an impressive database of clients, DBASS has been providing quality chartered accountancy services for over 30 years. Our offices are less than 10 minutes from M50 with a broad range of clients both in terms of audit, non-audit, sole trader etc. and in terms of industry/sector type.
About The Role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Working Papers & Financial Statements in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Management Accounts for certain clients – generally Quarterly / 6 monthly
- Preparation, completion and filing of VAT, Vat RTD and RCT Returns.
- Preparing draft year end files.
- Bank reconciliation
- Effectively manage and deal with client queries
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal guidance to drive things forward.
- Other ad hoc duties and tasks as required by the business.
Qualifications & Experience:
Reports To: Daniel Blair (Accounts Manager)
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon to Thurs & 8.30am to 2.30pm on Fridays (flexible start and finish time)
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
Remote Working: Option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays