DBASS deliver a comprehensive service to a broad range of clients both in terms of audit, non-audit, sole trader etc and offer expertise in a substantial number of sectors.
When you join DBASS you are given practical experience which allows you to learn from your daily interactions with our clients. Our experienced team will mentor you as you progress in your new role, ensuring that all of your training goals are met.
AUDIT /ACCOUNTING TRAINEE
- Work and train in a team preparing accounts, annual audits of larger companies
- Assist with tax compliance needs of clients
- Work in tax department assisting and learning from tax manager
- Tax compliance on behalf of Corporate and individual clients
- Assist with tax planning projects for clients
- Entry level Accountant with a minimum of a 2.1 degree qualification in Accountancy/ Finance/ Business or Legal, with a view to completing a Professional Qualification in Accountancy
- Ability to work with significant volumes of data to investigate and arrive at a point which allows an information based decision to be made
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well within a team
- Good systems and analytical skills( excel would be an advantage)
- Ability to work effectively under time pressures
- Any previous work experience which would assist a career in accountancy would be an advantage.
- Competitive Training Allowance
- Full Study Leave Package
- Yearly Performance Based Increments
- Firm Bonus Incentive Scheme
- All Registration/ Class & Exam Fees Paid By Firm
- Limited Overtime Requirements
- Flexibility To Meet College Attendance Requirements
- Quarterly Team Events
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate/Trainee seeking to develop an accountancy or tax career within a highly successful Group. Package includes Examination Fees and Study Leave.
To apply email email@example.com referencing the code TRAINEE
Note: Please read our GDPR Privacy Notice For Job Applicants Before Completing Your Application