Our management accounting service will arm you with the information needed to drive your business forward and steer it in the right direction.
We provide today’s growing and established businesses with timely, meaningful financial information in a visual format to help make it easy for management to make decisions with confidence.
What are management accounts?
Management accounts are a set of financial statements prepared periodically e.g. monthly or quarterly. Unlike statutory year-end accounts, they are not a legal requirement but their importance cannot be underestimated.
They typically include a profit and loss account, balance sheet, key performance indicators (KPI’S) and a short report. Management accounts provide you with a true reflection of where your business is at and reveal all areas that can be improved.
There are many benefits of management accounting including:
- Supports timely, informed decision-making
- Improves business cash flow
- Uncovers business risks
- Identifies tax planning opportunities
- Reduces accountancy costs
Management accounting service
DBASS offers a complete management accounting service tailored to suit the individual needs of your business.
For a fixed-price, we can prepare and produce your management accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Our management accounting services
- Profit and Loss Accounts - For the period and year-to-date.
- Balance Sheet - To show your current financial position.
- Key Performance Indicators Report - A measurement of the financial performance of your business using charts and graphics to make the metrics easy to understand.
- Customised Reporting - Tailored reports to your specific needs for example cost analysis, ‘what if’ scenarios, breakdown for branches or divisions.
- Advice & Recommendations - Practical advice and recommendations presented to you in a short report and clearly explained by a senior team member to help improve your business performance.
- Accounting system & training - A complete, independent consultancy and training service to ensure that your business has an accounts system and adequately trained staff to meet your in-house financial reporting needs.
Our management accounts are presented in a plain-English, no-nonsense manner by a senior member of our team so that it makes complete sense to you.
Read about our clients and testimonials from clients who have benefited from our management accounting services.
Experienced management accountants
Our management accounting service is partner-led and supported by a dedicated team of accountants and business advisors: Tom Barry, Sean O’Reilly, Lisa Mulvey and Andrew Farrelly.
We will take care of every aspect of your financial reporting needs and provide practical business advice to help you make the best decisions about where to take your business.
Read about our Management Accounts Services packages.
Need timely management accounts to improve your business performance? Call DBASS on 01 849 8800.